We are considering candidates only from Ukraine for this vacancy.
We are looking for a BI/Data Analytics Tech Lead for our US client. BI/Data Analytics Tech Lead will provide accountable oversight to a customer’s Business Intelligence & Analytics initiatives and apply best practices to manage the project execution within the assigned goals. The product is a platform that helps companies manage, retain, and grow their existing customer base, build relationships with them, and proactively manage success throughout the customer lifecycle.
- 5+ years experience in BI and data analytics
- Deep knowledge in data warehouse design
- Expertise data processing within a Java environment in a highly transactional model (vs a traditional batch ETL process)
- Familiarity with Tableau, Looker, or similar BI software
Skills and special knowledge:
- Bachelor or master degree in computer science direction
- Intermediate+ level of English
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Process-oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to translate business requests into development tasks.
- Support BI and Analytics leadership in strategic planning efforts by proactively identifying opportunities to deliver value to the organization.
- Define and maintain company standards and best practices for BI project
- Maintain existing BI solution, develop necessary reports, dashboards
- Design and implement a new data warehouse
- Work with client to suggest, identify and build suitable BI solution
- Propose 3rd party platform for internal/in-app reporting
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Free English classes
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
- 100% paid sick-leaves
- Corporate and team building events