We are looking for people with studies in Computational Linguistics and/or Natural Language Processing to join a development team for our European client – the fastest growing Natural Language Understanding Conversational Self-Service technology provider in the world. You can find their technology in Alpha Bank, OTP Bank, MT Bank, Renaissance Credit Bank, in cellular operators, and others.
Successful candidates will possess ambition, enthusiasm, and proven creativity, aptitude for analytical and creative thinking, with sharp attention to detail. They should be self-motivated; taking goal oriented initiatives; well organized for both team and/ or solo assignments; keen to nurture and lead a small team of associates; accountable within demanding deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computational Linguistics, Natural Language Processing or similar field
- Experience with Speech Recognition Systems and Spoken Dialogue Systems will be a plus
- Understanding of the basic components of a spoken dialog system; previous experience with spoken dialog applications and VUIs will be a plus
- Comfortable using command line tools and high-level scripting languages for writing grammar rules and interaction flows
- Excellent command of spoken and written English, any other language will be considered as a plus
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Design, develop, test, and monitor speech enabled applications
- Develop speech grammars and dialog flows
- Identify problems in the interaction, propose solutions to improve system performance
- Coordinate the team’s activities and monitor its performance based on quantitate and qualitative KPIs