We are looking for a Java developer to extend the development team for our new European client. The client is a fast-growing French enterprise which has more than 12,000 employees and about 200 offices country-wide.
The successful candidate will be working directly with the Client’s IT organization helping to develop their ERP system and supplementary applications/tools required to facilitate company business. The project specific assumes tight cooperation with French development team, including short-term visits of their offices for knowledge sharing and project ideas exchange.
- Work as a part of the Java development team for client’s in-house ERP solution
- Participate in solution design and development, deliver quality code
- Provide estimation and reporting for assigned tasks
- Regularly communicate with the team members in Ukraine and at client’s side, participate in status meetings, design sessions, and brainstorming.
- 3+ years of strong experience in Java
- Experience with Hibernate framework
- Experience of application building for Apache
- Experience in working with open tools like Eclipse, SVN, Ant, Jenkins, Redmine, SonarQube
- Experience or business logic knowledge of ERPs solution will be an asset.
Skills and Special Knowledge:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science
- Command of English – Intermediate or higher
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Good communication skills
- Goal orientation
- Good estimation skills