Middle / Senior Java Developer (Integrations Engineer)
We are looking for a Middle/Senior Java Developer to join the development team for our European client, the fastest growing Natural Language Understanding Conversational Self-Service technology providers in the world. The client’s solution applies speech-recognition and artificial intelligence technologies to serve their customers in banking and telecom industries. In our country, you can find their technology in Alpha Bank, OTP Bank, MT Bank, Renaissance Credit Bank, in cellular operators, and others.
- Tests: Write from scratch or complete existing code tests, report bugs and algorithm problems.
- Maintenance/troubleshooting: will have to be able to investigate client or QA reported issues, locate bugs, design & code solutions.
- Communicate with clients very frequently: candidates/hirees will have to engage with clients in the English language and be able to respond to issues timely using properly writing style.
- Be ready for business trips: the candidate will have to spend time in client site so that he/she can bond and synchronize with the client team.
- Project/application design and delivery: the candidate will eventually have to be responsible for the technical integration aspects of a prospective project and see the project through from the initial design phases to the completed implementation and delivery to the end customer.
- Full Stack Delivery – from analyzing business and technical requirements to building and delivering the final product.
- Learn and understand: Artificial Intelligence (AI) and/or Natural Language Processing (NLP) technologies; Speech related technologies
- 3+ year of commercial Java/Java EE development experience
- Excellent Java 8 knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of Maven, Git
- Excellent JUnit (and/or other testing frameworks) knowledge
- Extensive experience and knowledge of SOAP/REST web services (server & client side)
- SOAP-UI and/or other web service mocking framework
- IDE: IntelliJ is strongly preferred
- Perfectionist – striving for high-quality code
- Strong organization skills – follow the established issue identification & tracking processes (JIRA, GitLab)
- Experience with RDBMS – ability to maintain and extend reporting applications. Hibernate experience preferred.
- Client facing – Strong communication skills. VERY Strong English language skills. Will have to attend conference calls & meetings with US and Canadian customers. Anything less than very very strong communication will be not accepted.
- Full Stack Delivery – from analyzing business AND technical requirements to building and delivering the final product
We propose friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
- 100% paid sick-leaves
- Corporate and team building events