We are looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for the set-up and configuration of a web application environment, CI/CD, server monitoring, and maintenance.
- Ensure high availability of production services.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve system component conflicts.
- Cooperation and communication with the development team.
- 2+ years minimum Linux systems administration experience
- Good scripting skills (bash, python)
- Understanding TCP / IP networks and web application architecture.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Ansible
- Understanding of Docker concepts and usage
- Will be plus experience with Kubernetes
- Familiarity with AWS, Azure
- English – Intermediate level
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Free English classes
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
- 100% paid sick-leaves
- Corporate and team building events