We are looking for a Middle Android Engineer to join product development. The project is a solution for healthcare that includes different features: speech recognition, digital dictation, transcription service, etc.
- Participate in solution design and development, deliver high-quality code
- Integrate with back-end APIs and 3rd party services
- Regularly communicate with the team members at client’s side, participate in status meetings, design sessions, and brainstorming
- Provide estimation and reporting of assigned tasks
- 3+ years’ experience in developing Android application development using Kotlin and Java.
- Solid experience working with the latest Android tools and App Bundles.
- Experience with RESTful API design, implementation and integration.
- Integrated third party frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience of GIT for version control.
Would be a plus:
- Experience running unit tests for Android applications.
- Experience with test driven development.
- Experience with Github Actions, Gradle and/or other build tools.
- Experience with Fastlane.
- Experience with OpenGL.
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Free English classes
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
- 100% paid sick-leaves
- Corporate and team building events
- Medical insurance (50% is paid)