We are considering candidates only from Ukraine for this vacancy.
We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for the set-up and configuration of a web application environment, CI/CD, server monitoring, and maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good AWS knowledge and experience
- Understanding TCP / IP networks and web application architecture.
- Experience in using CI/CD automation tools
- Experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Familiarity with GitLab
- Scalable architecture skills
- Ensure high availability of production services.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve system component conflicts.
- Cooperation and communication with the development team.
- Deploy and configure microservice applications
- Build and improve tools for developers to deploy and troubleshoot applications and infrastructure
- Develop and support configuration management code
- Develop and support CI/ CD processes
- Support and administration of infrastructures
- Servers monitoring
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Free English classes
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
- 100% paid sick-leaves
- Corporate and team building events