We are looking for a Middle DevOps Engineer to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for the set-up and configuration of a web application environment, CI/CD, server monitoring, and maintenance.
- Ensure high availability of production services
- Maintenance and implementation of new AWS services to the current architecture.
- Develop and support configuration management code
- Build and improve tools for developers to deploy and troubleshoot applications and infrastructure
- Deploy and configure microservice applications
- Cooperation and communication with the development team.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve system component conflicts.
- Develop and support CI/ CD processes
- Support and administration of infrastructures
- Servers monitoring
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Good AWS knowledge and experience (EC2, ECS, EKS, Lambda, API Gateway, CloudFront, ALB/ELB, RDS)
- Understanding TCP / IP networks and web application architecture.
- Experience in using CI/CD automation tools
- Knowledge of infrastructure as a code tools (Terraform preferred)
- Experience in operating a container orchestration cluster (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Familiarity with GitLab
- Scalable architecture skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and with minimal supervision
- English – Intermediate level
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Free English classes
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
- 100% paid sick-leaves
- Medical insurance (50% is paid)
- Corporate and team building events