We are looking for a Middle/Senior Java Developer to join product development for our client from Ireland- a leading energy and services company. Areas of focus are software development of microservice-based applications in the Energy Supply & Services sphere.
- 3+ years of proven working experience in Java
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud, especially with AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, and CloudFormation.
- Experience with GitHub, Maven, Gradle.
- Agile-minded, willing to learn and adopt new technologies.
- Good understanding of the Test-Driven Development and CI/CD practices.
Would be a plus:
- Experience with AWS EC2, Spring Framework, MySQL, AWS Cognito, AWS IoT, AWS CodePipeline
- Participate in solution design and develop the necessary code and tests to implement the features/functions of the applications/services.
- Implement and maintain features and projects related to our own case management application
- Deliver high-quality software features that meet coding and design patterns best practices.
- Contribute to requirement analysis, design, and architecture decisions
- Conduct code reviews
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Free English classes
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
- 100% paid sick-leaves
- Corporate and team building events