Website Terms and Conditions of Use
Agiliway (also referred to as ‘us’ or ‘we’) is the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information and materials found on this website or their suitability for any particular purpose. Informing you that information and materials on our website may contain inaccuracies or errors, we expect you to acknowledge the fact and, thus, expressly exclude our liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely up to you, so we shall not be liable for it. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that information, products, or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains the materials, which are owned by or licensed to us. Such materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions, is prohibited.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are the property of the respective trademark owners.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
From time to time this website may provide links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience so that you easily find further information. The fact that we provide a link to a website does not signify that we endorse this website. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All content, unless otherwise stated, is copyright © 2015 – 2022 Agiliway. All rights reserved.
GDPR Compliance Statement
Agiliway respects and complies with the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). In particular, we follow GDPR-compliant practices regarding:
- Consent We explain what users are consenting to in a clear and plain language and seek their explicit consent to the collection and use of their personal data.
- Breach Notification In the event of a breach, we will notify the affected users within 72 hours of first having become aware of the breach.
- Right to Access Upon request, we provide users with confirmation as to whether or not their personal data is being processed and information about how it is being processed and for what purpose. Also, upon request, we provide users with the copy of their personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format.
- Right to be Forgotten We allow users to request the erasure of their personal data and we may act upon this request after we have compared subject’s rights to “the public interest in the availability of the data”.
- Data Portability We allow users to request the personal data concerning them that we hold and, thus, provide it in a commonly used and machine-readable format so that they can transmit that data to another ‘controller’.
- Privacy by Design We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, in an effective way, in order to meet the requirements of this Regulation and protect the rights of data subjects. We hold and process only the data, which is absolutely necessary for the completion of our duties (data minimization), as well as limiting the access to personal data to those needing to act out the processing.
Section 1 – What Do We Do with Your Information?
When you browse our site, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: With your explicit permission, we may send you emails about our services and other updates.
Section 2 – Consent
How do we get your consent?
When you provide us with personal information, we ask you to explicitly consent to our collecting it and using it for the specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do you withdraw your consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at .
Section 3 – Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
Section 4 – Data Storage
Your data is stored through Agiliway’s data storage and databases. We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Section 5 – Third-party Services & Links
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
When you click on links on our site, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Section 6 – Security
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your personal information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with industry-standard encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we implement generally accepted industry standards.
Section 7 – Cookies
We use Google Analytics to measure how our site is used by visitors and to generate reports for our own use. Google Analytics does not collect any personally identifiable information about you. Still, you can choose to opt-out of cookies by altering your web browser’s settings to reject cookies.
Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to register a complaint, access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, or simply receive more information, contact our Data Protection Office at