We are looking for a Sales Representative to extend Agiliway’s sales capacity and ensure proximity to clients on the East Coast of the United States.
As a Sales expert you are expected to play a key role in sourcing new sales opportunities in the region by performing all needed activities which may include but are not limited to the following:
- Finding and qualifying prospects through your network, cold calls, and references.
- Presenting the value of Agiliway services and offerings to potential clients.
- Prospect nurturing.
- Deal negotiating and closing.
- Coaching and developing new client
We expect you to possess at least the following minimum:
- 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience.
- A proven track record of closing $2M+ in custom software development services per year.
- Understanding of software development or outsourcing industry (e.g. custom software development, business analysis, IT specialists sourcing, project management, or related)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
We rely on your experience as a Sales expect though we make it a prerequisite for this position that a person representing our company possesses such skills as:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to always conduct oneself in a professional and unbiased manner.
- Ability to clearly explain the services provided by Agiliway.
- Having no inclination to overestimate you own capabilities and being open-minded to take in perspective of other specialists when their expertise is needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Initiative and adaptability.