Agiliway is looking for a Sales Manager (East Coast) with experience selling Custom Software Development services to increase new logo sales with proximity to clients in the Southeast Region of the United States.
We expect you to possess at least the following minimum:
- 5+ years of business-to-business sales experience.
- A proven track record of annually closing new logo businesses that results in $2M+ of actual billed revenue from custom software development services.
- Understanding of custom software development and the utilization of dedicated, outsourced, development teams (e.g., solutions architecture, software engineering, quality assurance, business analysis, project management, or related). Experience working with Delivery Teams in Eastern Europe is a plus.
- Computer proficiency utilizing a CRM system and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally.
As a Sales expert you are expected to play a key role in sourcing and closing new custom software development opportunities in the region by performing all needed activities which may include but are not limited to the following:
- Finding and qualifying prospects through your network, cold calls, and references.
- Presenting the value of Agiliway services and offerings to potential clients.
- Prospect nurturing.
- Deal negotiating and closing.
- Coaching and developing new clients.
We rely on your experience as a Sales professional though we make it a prerequisite for this position that a person representing our company possesses such skills as:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to always conduct oneself in a professional and unbiased manner.
- Ability to clearly explain the services provided by Agiliway.
- Not inclined to overestimate your own capabilities and being open-minded to consider the perspective of other specialists when their expertise is needed.
- Excellent customer service skills that result in long-term, satisfied clients.
- Initiative and adaptability.