We are considering candidates only from Ukraine for this vacancy.
We are looking for Senior Java Developer to join product development for our client from Germany. The product is HR software which helps to hire and onboard employees, at the push of a button.
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- Strong experience with the Spring Boot
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL
- Experience with building API e.g. RESTful architecture
- Experience with the integration of applications, features, and APIs
- Familiar with Test-driven development
- Familiar with SCRUM or KANBAN
- Dev-ops experience (AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Ability to write clean and easily maintained code
Would be a plus:
- Solid Infrastructure Experience (AWS & DevOps)
- Participate in solution design and develop the necessary code and tests to implement the features/functions of the applications/services.
- Drive microservices architecture
- Implement and maintain features and projects related to our own case management application
- Deliver high-quality software features that meet coding and design pattern best practices.
- Follow DevOps best practices – including continuous integration and unit testing
- Contribute to requirement analysis, design, and architecture decisions
- Conduct code reviews
- Regularly communicate with the team members at the client’s side, participate in status meetings, design sessions, and brainstorming
- Provide estimation and reporting of assigned tasks
We offer friendly working conditions with competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Comfortable working environment
- Friendly team and management
- Competitive salary
- Free English classes
- Regular performance-based compensation review
- Flexible working hours
- 100% paid vacation, 4 weeks per year
- 100% paid sick-leaves
- Corporate and team building events