Sales Agent (Partner)
International IT company Agiliway is looking for an experienced Sales Agent (Partner) to extend our sales capacity in the region and get closer to the clients.
Agiliway is a custom software development outsourcing and consulting company with offices located in Lviv and Chernivtsi, Ukraine and in Austin, Texas. Agiliway was founded and is managed by IT experts with more than 20 years of industry experience each.
Started in 2015, the company has been growing at a rapid rate now employing around 140 engineers and having more than 50 completed projects in its portfolio including development of platforms with complex business logic and comprehensive BI solutions. As a Microsoft Partner, Agiliway is demonstrating solid expertise in the latest technologies. This competency brings a number of valuable benefits and the best solutions to the customers.
Agiliway is focused on the following directions:
- IT Consulting – includes a full stack of services from helping clients to building and optimizing offshore development centers in Eastern and Central Europe
- Custom Software Development – on-demand custom software development starting from requirements gathering to solution deployment and post-implementation maintenance (PHP, .Net, Node, React, Angular, Vue, DevOps et al.)
- Enterprise Solutions Implementation – encompasses implementation and maintenance of custom CRM (CiviCRM, SuiteCMR, and SugarCRM) and ERP (Odoo) systems for startups, SMBs, enterprises and non-profits;
- E-commerce Development – a full scope of e-commerce development services
- Business Process Outsourcing – we provide more value to our clients by outsourcing different routine processes and functions to dedicated virtual assistants skilled in multiple business processes like website administration, data entry, SEM/SMM, data mining, online research, etc
Position Responsibilities. As a Sales Agent you are expected to play a key role in sourcing new sales opportunities in the region by performing all needed activities which may include but are not limited to the following:
- Attending meetups and topic events
- Searching prospects through your network, cold calls, references
- Presenting our services to potential clients, involving technical specialists when needed
- Prospect nurturing
- Deal negotiating and closing
- Coaching and developing new clients
Qualification. We expect you to possess at least the following minimum:
- 5 years overall experience
- Understanding of software development and/or outsourcing industry (e.g. software development, business analysis, IT specialists sourcing, project management, or related)
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Skills. We rely on your experience as a sales agent though we make it a prerequisite for this position that a person representing our company possesses such skills as:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional and unbiased manner always
- Ability to clearly explain the service
- Being not inclined to overestimate own capabilities, being open-minded to take in perspective of other specialists when their expertise is needed
- Excellent customer service skills
- Initiative and adaptability
Compensation. The higher the involvement, the bigger the income. We offer full support with marketing materials as well as full technical support in sales process. We pay monthly commission, guaranteed by the contract.