CRM IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
We implement, customise and support CRM solution for business and organisations!
Customer relationship management systems (CRM) help to manage, analyse and, thus, improve the relationship and interactions with your contacts: customers, leads, marketing targets, users of your services, organizational members, supporters, volunteers, or any other persons or organizations you would like to keep a relationship with. CRM solutions are equally helpful for both commercial companies selling goods and services and not-for-profit organizations that need to manage their members, contributors or constituents. Quality CRM implementation services largely contribute to overall success.
Agiliway has great expertise in different open source CRM like CiviCRM, developed for nonprofit organizations, and Sugar/SuiteCRM or Odoo CRM – popular CRM software solutions for business. Use CRM implementation services now to capitalize on your professional contacts.
CiviCRM Implementation Services from a CiviCRM Partner and Contributor
While there are many CRM solutions businesses can choose from, no other CRM software can compete with CiviCRM in terms of meeting the needs of NGOs and nonprofits. It includes a lot of specific features, like membership or fundraising, which are vital for non-commercial organizations and make CiviCRM stand apart from other commercial CRMs.
Agiliway is a certified partner of CiviCRM. We not only help our clients to build their own solutions with CiviCRM, but also actively contribute to the CiviCRM community by developing new extensions and components (e.g. Graphical CiviCalendar), localizing CiviCRM, and popularizing CRM software solutions among NGOs and nonprofits. Going further Agiliway has provided CiviMobile – a mobile app for CiviCRM that considerably extends the capability of the CRM.
Why Implement CiviCRM
CiviCRM is one of the best CRM solutions for nonprofit organizations. In addition to common functionalities the majority of CRMs provide, such as contacts and campaigns management, mass emailing and scheduling of meetings and calls, CiviCRM offers a set of features, which are specific to not-for-profit organizations. These features include:
- Membership management
- Contribution management
- Case management
- Event management
- Peer to Peer Fundraising
- Surveys and Petitions
What is more, CiviCRM allows easy data sharing, so that organisations can display information about various events, activities, and projects on their public websites, which is critical to organisations seeking constituency engagement and support.
Other substantial benefits of CiviCRM include:
- Low cost – CiviCRM is a totally free product. All you pay for is implementation and hosting
- Customizability – CiviCRM is highly flexible so that a user can define custom data fields or workflows, which are specific to their organization, and/or customize CRM processes, workflows, reports, form layouts, etc.
- Supportability – CiviCRM uses a very popular PHP language and integrates with Drupal, Joomla or WordPress CMSs. In addition, there is a big CiviCRM community, which can provide the necessary support.
What we do
Agiliway provides a full range of CRM implementation services to meet the specific needs of our clients and maximize benefits from their CiviCRM solutions. In particular, our team can:
- Carry out a thorough analysis of business processes and requirements and suggest appropriate process engineering solutions
- Perform CiviCRM solution implementation
- Provide CiviCRM hosting
- Assure permanent monitoring and upgrading of hosted CiviCRM solutions
- Localize the product and customize it to the clients’ needs
- Develop CiviCRM extensions
- Setup mobile app for CiviCRM
- Provide CiviCRM maintenance services
- Provide end-user training
- Prepare user guides and instructions
- Integrate CiviCRM with clients’ websites, ERPs and other systems (e.g. online payment)
HOW we WORK
We acknowledge that the clients find it difficult to visualise the suggested software solution and tend to revise the requirements in the process of work with the final product. This is why Agiliway uses iterative implementation methodology, which presupposes gradual development of the solution with the repetitive cycles including testing of the developed version and analysis of the client’s feedback. Such CRM implementation methodology assures quicker releases and prevents wasting time and efforts while heading in the wrong direction. After the CRM installation, Agiliway ensures flawless performance of the software by tracking relevant changes and providing distant consulting.
CRM Implementation Case STUDY
All in One CiviCRM
See how the CiviCRM solution, which we have implemented for one of our clients, addresses client’s needs and challenges.
ENQUIRE ABOUT CRM IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES
TRY DEMOSITE TO EVALUATE CIVICRM IN WORK