Custom Software Development
Make enough time to concentrate on your business development… Be flexible to instantly react to the market opportunities… Make sure that your core business processes and routine are properly automated to minimise money and time overhead … – these are some of the most critical challenges of successful business.
Realising this, Agiliway helps our partners and takes on the burdens of internal processes automation and further maintenance be it corporate web-site or complex resource planning solution which integrates multiple systems and hundreds of users. Our team provide full-range of custom software development services based on the given set of client’s requirements.
Our portfolio suggests full-cycle business automation and custom software development solutions including:
- Business requirements gathering and analysis
- Solution architecture design
- Quality control strategy planning and solution testing
- Solution deployment
- End-users education and migration support from old systems
- Post-implementation maintenance and user support
Depending on your internal corporate structure and current core business application life-cycle Agiliway may manage all the listed stages or work together with your internal IT department or other vendors to make a scalable and well-performing team. We are highly experienced in executing distributed projects and, in case of need, can assist our partners in building an efficient multi-location team with our IT Outsourcing services
Our in-house development team preparing a custom project goes through the intensive set-up and discussion of the processes and methodologies related to custom software development. Elaborating on the custom software solutions for you, we ensure the complete follow-up of all steps from requirements gathering to post-implementation maintenance.
We provide custom app development services and strive to provide proper functionality depending on the client’s specifications. Thus, custom app development goes through the logically structured cycle including planning, software design, testing, implementation, deployment, and maintenance. Our development approach includes such steps as:
- During custom application development, we identify customer’s needs and offer insights on specific software-related issues.
- We take into account client’s needs during planning, elaborate on the integrated system design approach, and test the custom app on any bugs.
- Then our development team is implementing the code after which the proper documentation is created.
- At the final stage, after the release is approved, we ensure deployment of the product and further maintenance in case of any technical issues faced by the end user.
Application development process takes time and efforts until the final product is ready, though our team consistently follows all the steps in attempt to achieve the best performance and success.
Partnering with Agiliway on your process automation and custom software development projects will give you plenty of benefits, like:
- Quality solution is made by professionals with decades of experience in software development and automation
- Faster time to market delivery
- Flexibility provided by a wide range of Agiliway’s expertise, you are not limited to your staff skills only
- More free time to develop your business
- Guaranteed further support of your business solutions
- Cost saving as you will not require any new staff members for a project nor experience any extra overheads
- Scrum is our primary development methodology which allows us to deliver the most critical functionality in the first place in short iterations (usually 1-2-week) and quickly respond to client needs changes
- We are also experienced in Waterfall approach which could be applied or combined with Agile in case of specific business custom software requirements
- Distributed project management skill is another important capability that allows Agiliway to work with your internal staff and/or other vendors so much effectively as if all of us were sitting in the same room